July 27, 2020
A while back, I sat down with Ryan Johnson, who at the time was the head of IT for Keap, a fantastic CRM and marketing automation software company. Since that time, Ryan has continued his career climb and is now the VP of Operations for Keap.
We first published this episode back in January, but I think it’s worth revisiting. I especially love how his humility and honesty have played a key role in his career success. Here’s Ryan’s story.
- ITsmiths: Dennis Keane, CIO and VP at Red Wing Shoes
Dennis Keane is the Chief Information Officer at Red Wing Shoes. A company with (not only great […]
- Mike Madden – IT Executive for Cardno
Three years ago, Mike Smith and his wife were at an auction for the McKenna Claire Foundation, a […]
- ITsmiths: Dennis Leber, CISO for the University of Tennessee Health Science Center
Are you doing the same job now, that you knew you wanted to do when you were 18?
Dennis Leber had […]
- ITsmiths: Doug Saunders, VP and CIO at Advanced Disposal Services
Have you ever told someone: “I’m only hard on you because I know you have the potential to do […]
- ITsmiths: Thomas J. Sweet – Vice President of Cloud Services for GM Financial
Have you ever been interviewing for a job, and had the person across the table give you some strong, […]
- ITsmiths: Vishal Gupta, Global CTO and SVP of Technology at Unisys
Way back in 1993, Vishal Gupta was a young, extremely talented computer scientist, who actually […]