August 24, 2020 Aerocom
Are you doing the same job now, that you knew you wanted to do when you were 18?
Dennis Leber had the same problem. As you’ll hear, Dennis didn’t find his true career calling until he was in his mid-thirties. After 14 years on the police force, his wife pointed-out that he may want to try a career in cyber security… fast forward and today, he is the CISO for The University of Tennessee, Health Science Center, and absolutely lives Cyber Security.
- ITsmiths: Dennis Keane, CIO and VP at Red Wing Shoes
Dennis Keane is the Chief Information Officer at Red Wing Shoes. A company with (not only great […]
- Mike Madden – IT Executive for Cardno
Three years ago, Mike Smith and his wife were at an auction for the McKenna Claire Foundation, a […]
- ITsmiths: Doug Saunders, VP and CIO at Advanced Disposal Services
Have you ever told someone: “I’m only hard on you because I know you have the potential to do […]
- ITsmiths: Thomas J. Sweet – Vice President of Cloud Services for GM Financial
Have you ever been interviewing for a job, and had the person across the table give you some strong, […]
- ITsmiths: Vishal Gupta, Global CTO and SVP of Technology at Unisys
Way back in 1993, Vishal Gupta was a young, extremely talented computer scientist, who actually […]
- ITsmiths: Ryan Johnson, VP of Operations at Keap
A while back, I sat down with Ryan Johnson, who at the time was the head of IT for Keap, a fantastic […]