June 22, 2020
Trisha Walsh, is a global IT leader who has succeeded with some of the world’s biggest brands and coolest companies.
She is currently the Director of IT for Yelp… a company with over 6,000 employees and year after year, one of the most popular smartphone apps around.
Prior to Yelp, Trisha was the Director of IT for Gap, Inc. and also worked at Bank of America for 16 years, where she worked her way up to a lofty leadership role in the IT department.
But the road to her successful career in IT hasn’t been easy for Trisha. In childhood, she experienced some very hard circumstances and tragedy, which really affected her in her early career. These tough times did some serious damage that eventually lead her to a turning point in her life… which ironically, was also the start of her IT career.
Here is Trisha’s amazing story.
- ITsmiths: Dennis Keane, CIO and VP at Red Wing Shoes
Dennis Keane is the Chief Information Officer at Red Wing Shoes. A company with (not only great […]
- Mike Madden – IT Executive for Cardno
Three years ago, Mike Smith and his wife were at an auction for the McKenna Claire Foundation, a […]
- ITsmiths: Dennis Leber, CISO for the University of Tennessee Health Science Center
Are you doing the same job now, that you knew you wanted to do when you were 18?
Dennis Leber had […]
- ITsmiths: Doug Saunders, VP and CIO at Advanced Disposal Services
Have you ever told someone: “I’m only hard on you because I know you have the potential to do […]
- ITsmiths: Thomas J. Sweet – Vice President of Cloud Services for GM Financial
Have you ever been interviewing for a job, and had the person across the table give you some strong, […]
- ITsmiths: Vishal Gupta, Global CTO and SVP of Technology at Unisys
Way back in 1993, Vishal Gupta was a young, extremely talented computer scientist, who actually […]